In love with vegas pro

1:35:00 PM

Image result for video editing tumblr

Salam 'alaikum.

Vegas pro is one of video editing software. My senior, Kak Farmiez once said that it's a must for those who will be incharge for ICT in SAF. And I was like, okay, I've never made a single video before. I just love photo editing using Mr Photoshop.

As long as I remember, when answering the psychology questions about skills (in order for alumni to organize the SAF's committees), I'd never answer a 'Yes' for "do you ever use video editing software?' or 'do you ever make a video project?'

I would love being one of ICT's committees! Though, at that time, I don't even own myself a laptop. Hahaaa! Seriously?

So, as I love editing so much, I'm willing to risk it without even have any skill about Ms Vegas Pro. Not 'lacking' but I really know nothing. In fact, I was so determined as I asked abi to buy a new lappy for me.

At first, you know, it was so hard to start exploring Ms Vegas as I didn't even have time to dig up for tutorial videos in Youtube. Matriculation life was so hectic! Me, was just slowly trying to adjust myself with it.

Masya Allah! A true disaster! I couldn't even start carrying on with the job descriptions. Thanks God, there was Ainun Amirah. She's my life savior. Her talent in video editing was so 'waaaaawww'! I could tell that she was born with it. Haha!

Gue ikhlas!

The 'pressure' to start using Ms Vegas was when I had to create a short film project for Kemahiran Dinamika. That was my very first project that I can tell, it was a success! Haha! At least for someone who don't know about Ms Vegas at all like me.

*crying*

So, I'm looking forward to grow my interest in editing later in uni. May this interest gives benefits for Ad-deen. Even a little. Insya Allah.

Pray for me guys!

P/s : Ohyaa, it took me so much courage to write my first post in English haha so don't even mind my grammahh leds and gents!

Assalamualaikum
Blog Author : Fafa Kyraa

You Might Also Like

0 Commentor(s)

Assalamualaikum
Feel free to put your thoughts here XD